Friday 1 November 2013

Globophobia

GLOBOPHOBIA


I helped on a project called Globophobia, a play produced by Urban Fox for the Edinburgh International Fringe Festival in 2013. I was brought on to design the show and create a short film to advertise it for funds on Kickstarter.

The music used was made by Jamie Monteath.




The theatre space was small and the play had a very small get in and out time so I created four mdf boxes that were hollow in the middle. I then painted them a grey black and these were used as the primary set. I also sourced props that included different kinds of lighting to enhance the play.





The play design, was to be a world of light. I used different types of lighting in different parts of the play including projected light.












The show was a big success thanks to the amazing writing and acting.

The photos that follow belong to Urban Fox Theatre.






No comments:

Post a Comment