Tuesday 6 January 2015

Rosy

ROSY BY DANIEL ARCO


She said 'I've started to bleed,
it happens every 28 days',
I said, 'I know Rosy, you know Rosy,
you know I bleed every bruise a day'

She said 'we can't reach those trees,
but we'll climb them anyways'
'You know if I was older and if you were
older and we were out to play'.

I tasted her coconut tongue as
we dived into her swimming pool
You know I'd hold your hand and you'd hold mine
But we're too shy cus we're still at school

We played with a pop up pirate
as the evening went silent,
and it was time forever to go home,
So I left and she went into the garden,
She left into the garden all alone

Rosy's body was found facing
down a bleeding ground,
Another man's body found
aiming down a puddled ground
With a knife he had cut her clit
and then seconds later slit both their wrists

Rosy's blood covered all the 
roses where the garden opens
and the garden closes
Rosy's family moved away, I hadn't thought
about it much after 28 days,
Someway I'm going to forget about you
I need to forget about you someway...

Have you ever seen a rose bleed?
It happens every 28 days.





No comments:

Post a Comment